WELCOME TO WASHINGTON STATE THESPIANS!
The information found on this page has been compiled for teachers who are:
1. new to teaching high school or middle school theatre in washington state and are looking for connections with other theatre professionals AND/OR LOOKING FOR RESOURCES.
2. interested in attending Washington State Thespians events
3. starting a Thespian Troupe
4. advocating for their Thespian Troupe in their school or community
5. INTERESTED IN HAVING A MENTOR TEACHER FOR YOUR UPCOMING YEAR
6. AN ADMINISTRATOR LOOKING FOR INFORMATION TO SUPPORT YOUR SCHOOL OR DISTRICT THEATRE PROGRAM
Information to share with Administrators and Parents in Why Thespians!
WHY THESPIANS? is an information PowerPoint from the Educational Theatre Association that helps explain and recognize the benefits of starting and maintaining a Thespian Troupe with your students.
MENTOR TEACHER INFORMATION:
If you are interested in discussing the possibility of having a Mentor Teacher to help you navigate your year please contact
Kathy Dorgan at email@example.com
REMEMBER - IF YOU ARE ATTENDING A WASHINGTON STATE THESPIAN EVENT -The last step in your registration process for any event is to print and submit your invoice to your fiscal secretary.
This is very important! You, as the teacher, are responsible to give your invoice to your school. Thespians does not mail invoices or contact your accounting department.
Payment or PO # is due at the registration (beginning) of each event. Schools with outstanding payments after June 31st will not be allowed to attend the following year’s events.
Contact Beth Orme at baormeseattleschools.org with questions.